Friday, 18 November 2011

My college experience so far...



This is my second year at James Watt College studying make-up artistry.

All in all there are a lot of things I love about my course - I have learned a lot of new skills over the time I have been studying. I like the fact that I can be creative every day and have got a lot better at certain things, and even elements which I struggle with like hairdressing are areas I have improved on in the past year and a half.



 Everyone in our class gets along well which is also a good thing because it makes college more fun. I'm very happy with the progress I have made since I started studying make-up artistry, in areas such as face painting, nail art, hairdressing and HD makeup.


Here are a few photos of some of my work from 2010 onwards.






2 comments: