For fantasy makeup looks I would like to recreate, I have chosen characters from my favourite horror films.
The Nurses/"Silent Hill"
I think this look would be quite challenging and time-consuming to create! I'd begin by creating one severely bruised eye and then I would use layers of kitchen roll and latex to create the texture required for this look. I would do this all over the face including over the mouth but leaving a gap in front of the nose so that the model could breathe properly and the eye I haven't used any makeup on. I would add bandages to add to the "nurse" look and then colour the face and latex layers with grey, light green and blood splatters to add more authenticity.
Captain Spaulding/"House Of 1000 Corpses"
I think it would be relatively easy to recreate this look. I would start by using white face paint all over the face and then thickly outlining the eyes in black, taking the black right over the eyebrows and around the eye socket. Next, I would fill in the lips with black face paint and use yellow and black tooth enamel to create the illusion of rotten teeth. I would dot bright red blusher on the cheeks and paint pale blue face paint in an oval shape above the brows. Finally, I would draw the thin eyebrow shape above the blue with black liquid liner.
Freddy Krueger/"Nightmare On Elm Street"
I think this look would also be easy to recreate. I would attatch a prosthetic hooked nose and then simply cover the face with burns.



LOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS!
ReplyDeleteReally like this, great procedure, easy to follow and explained clearly
ReplyDelete